Social Icons

Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Baby jacket - Another knitting project for cooler days


I found this lovely model of baby jacket, which matches the style of the train socks and mitten.

It was really easy to knit, even though I was not familiar from before to knit following English or Spanish instructions. Learned lot of new useful vocabulary and the pictures in the instruction in Spanish help to get an understanding of how the jacket starts shaping its form.

I got the same yarn left also in grey and I might just do another one in different size or striped one, once I am done with the socks and mitten.

Link to the free patterns:
Original model pattern: LINK
Modernized version in Spanish with detailed instructions: LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

 
Blogger Templates