Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Wk 34 - Passport to freedom

Last week I had regular doctor's check and it was happy one!
Apart from getting the knowledge that our little boy keeps growing well (5 lb 13 oz / 2.6 kg) and strong vitals, I got clearance to get on my feet and take on modest activities. As well as swim. Joy, oh joy!!!

I got so excited! I have done walks, minor pregnancy related exercises and taken on the normal cleaning the house and doing some of the cooking. Of course listening to my body at the same. The combination of the growing Sisu and very minimal cervix support does set certain limits.

But in general it just feels good to be able to get out for a walk or join my husband to grocery store. Yes, I am excited to get to go to grocery store!

For the weekend we left Houston city and went to see family in Galveston. To get out of the house for 2 days after 10 weeks of bed/couch rest was like visiting Disney World. Lovely weekend!
Time spent with family, in the lazy river, at the beach...*happy sigh*.

My bro (brother-in-law) was also up for the fun task; take some pregnancy photos. He is excellent photograph, even though it is just his hobby, I think he should make it a part time job :) I have a whole lot of catching up to do with my hobby photo-shooting. I had already given up on the thought of getting any pregnancy pics...cause going to a stranger and paying heaps for it does not fit my logic. But having the session with someone we know makes it a fun adventure for all. We got lot of great pictures too! Galveston beach is perfect place for photo-shooting. Especially at the time when the sun starts to set.

Now my husband gets to practice babysitting by watching after me....as he and I have slightly different view on what is within the "allowed activities" and what is not ;) He is too good in looking after me and Sisu, could not ask for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

 
Blogger Templates